All small animal dentistry is done under general anaesthetic. We have invested heavily in our equipment relating to small animal dentistry. We can offer most treatments that are available in small animal general practice.
Our equipment includes:
- Air driven dental machine, allowing cutting of teeth and bone, polishing, trimming rabbit incisors and rinsing the mouth.
- Ultrasonic scaler to remove tartar and plaque from teeth
- Instruments for removing teeth from their sockets
- Surgical kits for more extensive oral surgery including surgical removal of teeth (especially long rooted canines)
- Dental radiography (x-ray) is available where required.